What We Do: Since 2001, our company has combined years of industry expertise with best-in-breed technology to create market leading business intelligence products and consulting services to not only improve the healthcare delivery experience for doctors, nurses and patients, but also to assure the existence of healthcare organizations during the transformational years ahead. Our collaborative approach delivers the right solutions for our clients’ needs with the highest regard for ethical standards and responsibility.
Services: HRAA provides an in-depth analysis of a hospital’s revenue cycle and their compliance, and offers a suite of consulting services required to keep up with the ever-changing healthcare industry. All of our products yield measurable results, increased productivity, reduced unbilled accounts, improved payment accuracy and provide optimized revenue integrity for hospitals and physicians.
Leadership and Company News: HRAA Chairman, CEO and Founder Andrea Clark continues to build the company to meet the changing needs of the healthcare community and her accomplishments continue to be acknowledged. A few recent awards include:
- "Broward's Ultimate CEO, One of Ten" - South Florida Business Journal - September 2013
- “Female Executive of the Year” Gold Award Winner - Stevie Awards for Women in Business – December, 2012
- "Maverick of the Year” Bronze Award Winner - Stevie Awards for Women in Business – December, 2012
- “Mentor of the Year" - 2012 AHIMA Triumph Awards – June, 2012
- “10 HIM Heroes, Professionals Who Have Made a Difference" - For The Record Magazine – October, 2011
HRAA has also been recognized for tremendous growth and industry leadership. Recent acknowledgments include:
- "3rd Fastest Growing Technology Company in South Florida" - South Florida Business Journal - October, 2013
- “Fastest Growing Company of the Year” Bronze Award Winner- Stevie Awards for Women in Business – December, 2012
- “Top Ten Best Places To Work” - South Florida Business Journal – 2011